Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to 'Apologia U'.  This is a place which is designed for much discussion in way of Christian Apologetics, Systematic Theology, Philosophy, and Hermenutics.  The goal is to bring about broad discussion and elaborate on many aspects of the logical outworking of what one believes.  As we examine the culture and scale the city of the modern age, how has faith, literature, and society impacted the position of one's beliefs?  While there are many questions and topics to be discussed may it all be for the Glory of God, else I would in a moment's notice take this blog down.  Please be kind to each other in our evaluations and discussions of comprehensive topics and discussions.  As Christians it is our role in the world to address tough questions, with 'truth' answers and claims.  For Jesus made a most reasonable claim when he declared "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father unless through me."

It is with my effort in this project of this blog that I hope to help answer some of the fundamental road blocks of not only the unbeliever, but the Christian.  Dr. Norman Geisler once said that many today sit in church with what is called "silent doubt."  Let us ask questions and have our questions answered with the truth.  I cannot guarantee that I can answer every question, but I can guarantee that there is One who claims to be the "truth," and certainly He can.  Thank you for considering this blog and may the Lord be with you as you all continue thinking.

L.W. Mills
"What I believe in my heart, must make sense in my mind"
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment